Perfect Base Gel Brush is a gel, hard base in a convenient bottle with a brush, that will increase the adhesion of the gel styling.
- Hard gel, the perfect foundation for gel nails,
- Provides excellent gel adhesion – it has a strong dispersion layer,
- Comfy bottle with brush
- Efficient – a thin layer of the product is enough.
- Wash your hands, disinfect and wear gloves
- Assess the condition of the customer’s hands and nails
- Clean the nail plate, remove the cuticles using cuticle pusher or wooden stick
- Roughen the nail plate with a 180 grit file
- Remove excess dust with a dusting brush
- Dehydrate the nail with purple Cleaner
- Use Acid Free Primer or Acid Primer for a more demanding nail plate
- Apply the form
- Apply a thin layer of the base, e.g. Perfect Base, on a natural plate and cure in a MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds,
- Apply a thin layer of gel, e.g. Take Your Time, on the nail plate and form to create the frame; cure in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds;
- Apply the first layer of the selected gel, e.g. Easy Shape Light Rose on the nail plate and the form, and in the area of the smile line, apply Igloo White Cream, cure in the MultiLed lamp for 60 seconds;
- Apply a second, thicker builder layer of the selected gel, e.g. Easy Shape Light Rose on the nail, taking into account the correct structure; Apply Igloo White Cream around the smile line, cure it in the lamp for 60 seconds;
- Remove the form;
- Wipe the dispersion layer with Cleaner Wipe Off;
- Work on the shape and surface with a 100/180 grit file
- Smooth the surface with a 100/180 buffer
- Apply the selected colour of Gel Polish and cure each layer in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds;
- Apply the selected Top Coat, e.g, Wet Look, Tip Top, Super Matte; cure in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds.