Pedicure Base is a gel polish base that will help you create a perfect, thin, yet long-lasting styling. Pedicure Base protects the nail plate against mechanical damage so that your customers will enjoy beautiful and well-groomed toenails for longer.
Pedicure Base is a transparent base with a creamy consistency dedicated for toenail stylings. It will work great, for example, with a french pedicure with a white tip.
Benefits and properties of Pedicure Base:
- helps to create a thin, yet hard and long-lasting styling,
- smooths defects in the nail plate, at the same time levelling it,
- soak-off base,
- excellent adhesion,
- resistant to chipping,
- secures the nail plate against mechanical damage,
- comfy application.
How to perform french pedicure with Pedicure Base?
- Wash and dry feet
- Disinfect the feet
- Push the cuticles back with the cuticle pusher
- Remove the dead skin from the nail plate with Bit No. 9
- Shorten nails with a 180 grid file
- Mat the nail plate with 100/180 buffer
- Remove the cuticles with nippers or scissors
- Dehydrate the nail plate with Cleaner
- Apply the selected Primer
- Apply a layer of Pedicure Base and cure for 30 seconds in a MultiLED lamp
- Paint the french tip with a thin brush and Mr White and cure in a lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply the Tip Top and cure for 30-60 seconds. When smoothing the surface, it’s worth extending the time to 60 seconds.
- Wait about 5 minutes and apply Shea Elixir on the cuticles.
There are no reviews yet.