- Hard, medium-thick gel,
- Quick levelling time,
- Dedicated to salon extensions and infills,
- Can be used in the “no filling” method.
- Wash your hands, disinfect and wear gloves;
- Assess the condition of the customer’s hands and nails;
- Clean, the nail plate, push back the cuticles using a cuticle pusher or wooden stick;
- Matt the nail plate with a 180 grit file;
- Remove excess nail dust using dust-off brush;
- Dehydrate the nail with the traditional purple Cleaner;
- Use Acid Free Primer or Acid Primer for a more demanding nail plate;
- Apply a form;
- Apply a thin layer of the base, e.g. Perfect Base, on a natural nail plate and cure in a MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds;
- Apply the first layer of Perfect Clear gel on the nail plate and form to create the so-called Skeleton; (cure in the lamp);
- Apply the second, slightly thicker layer of Perfect Clear gel on the nail with the proper sculpting, cure in the MultiLed lamp for 60 seconds;
- Remove the form;
- Wipe the dispersion layer with Cleaner Wipe Off;
- Work out the shape and surface with a 100/180 file;
- Smooth the surface with a 100/180 buffer;
- Apply the selected colour of Gel Polish and cure each layer in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds;
- Apply the selected Top Coat, e.g. Wet Look, Tip Top, Super Matte; cure in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds.
There are no reviews yet.